Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully since they govern your use of this Website and becoming a client of CalmandBalance.com. By accessing this site and any of the pages therein, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions below. They may be modified by CalmandBalance.com from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any of the pages therein. Each user of this Website agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Transmissions and communications to and from this Website, even if done with the use of a secure Internet browser, may be read or intercepted by third parties. Each user of this Website agrees that CalmandBalance.com will not be held liable should such interception occur. All information submitted to CalmandBalance.com via this Website shall be and remain the property of CalmandBalance.com and CalmandBalance.com shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a user to this Website provides.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the web site will be with CalmandBalance.com.
- CalmandBalance.com must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received CalmandBalance.com will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. CalmandBalance.com's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- CalmandBalance.com is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Contents and copyright of CalmandBalance.com and its websites remain the intellectual property of Charles Linden and CalmandBalance.com. You purchase from CalmandBalance.com is non-transferable to any third parties.
Returns/Money Back Guarantee
- Returned CalmandBalance.com goods will be refunded in full less postage costs provided they reach our offices in the same condition they reached you. All refunds will be issued on receipt of return goods only, proof of postage is not proof of delivery, and therefore it is a requirement that goods are returned using tracked delivery. We aim to provide refunds within 10 working days of receipt. Items must be in good condition, and complete. Items should be returned to our UK office only (address provided on request) returns sent to any other address or office will be refused. Massage items or goods which require a seal to be broken in order to access them will not be refunded.
Delivery of Goods to You
- CalmandBalance.com will mail, or arrange a courier on your behalf for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give CalmandBalance.com at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 10 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. Usual delivery times are 3 working days for priority service, 10 working days standard.
- Should we organize delivery via a method that requires signature on delivery, and nobody is available to sign for the goods the courier, in most cases, will leave a note to advise of the attempted delivery. If this occurs, please follow the instructions on the note to arrange re-delivery or collection. Should the items be returned to us, we reserve the right to charge for a second delivery attempt.
Please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that CalmandBalance.com has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. CalmandBalance.com recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that may be borne. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be borne by you, the customer.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods CalmandBalance.com delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Karma Mind shall have no liability to you unless you notify CalmandBalance.com in writing at the contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, CalmandBalance.com shall have no liability to you unless you notify CalmandBalance.com in writing at the CalmandBalance.com contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to CalmandBalance.com under this condition, CalmandBalance.com's only obligation will be, at its option: - to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- CalmandBalance.com will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to CalmandBalance.com under this condition and CalmandBalance.com shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit CalmandBalance.com's liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
CalmandBalance.com shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which CalmandBalance.com excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
CalmandBalance.com operates a complaints handling procedure, which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at our contact address.
These terms and conditions, together with the current CalmandBalance.com Web site prices, delivery details and CalmandBalance.com contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by CalmandBalance.com. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of CalmandBalance.com. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of CalmandBalance.com should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by CalmandBalance.com. CalmandBalance.com shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:-
- CalmandBalance.com means any connected organization that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- 'Working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- 'Us' and 'we' means CalmandBalance.com;
- 'You' and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.
CalmandBalance.com and all associated media is copyright Charles Linden.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.